Additional information on Data Protection
CONTROLLER: Who is the Controller of the processing of your data?
Identity: PALOMÉ HOTELS, SA
Postal address: Av. Meritxell, 50 AD500 Andorra la Vella, PRINCIPALITY OF ANDORRA.
For what purpose do we process your data?
- Management of our workers' data for control of the working time of staff.
- Management of our workers' data for management of employment relationships.
- Management of the contact data of prospective guests for organizational and administrative formalities and to provide the information required by data subjects (in person, by telephone, or through the website form).
- Management of the contact data of guests for organizational and administrative formalities and for the issue of invoices.
- Management of CVs received by our company.
- Management of the data of users who contact our company through the website form.
- Handling of the requests of persons who wish to exercise the rights established in the General Regulation on Data Protection.
For how long do we store your data?
- Your data will be stored during the maximum times provided in Paragraph c) of Article 11 of the Law 15/2003.
- For the time established by the labour regulations.
- The information will be stored until the prospective guest becomes an effective guest or, as applicable, for one year.
- 6 years as established in the commerce, fiscal and tax regulations.
- For a maximum of one year.
- The data will be stored as long as necessary to reply to the inquiries that are submitted.
- They will be stored as long as necessary to resolve the pertinent claims.
What is the legal basis for the processing of your data?
- Legal legitimation.
- Compliance with the labour regulations.
- Performance of a contract or precontract.
- Consent of the data subject.
- Performance of a contract or precontract and/or consent of the data subject.
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): 6.1.c) The processing necessary for compliance with a legal obligation applicable to the Controller of the processing.
To which recipients will your data be transferred?
- Trade union representation (if any).
- Labour inspection.
- Social Security.
- Labour administrative services agency.
- Medical/Labour insurance providers.
- Insurance companies.
- Bodies of the Social Security.
- Tax Administration.
- They will not be transferred to third parties.
- Andorran Tax Agency.
- Tax and accounting administrative services agency.
- Not envisaged.
- They will not be transferred to third parties.
- Andorran Data Protection Agency.
How have we obtained your data?
- The data subject himself as a worker of the company.
- The data subject himself and/or his legal representative.
- The data subject himself.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF DATA:
International transfers of data will not be made to countries outside the European Economic Area.
RIGHTS: What are your rights when you provide us your data?
Our company informs you that you have the right to:
- Access your personal data and to obtain information on how they are being processed.
- Request the rectification of inaccurate data.
- Request the erasure of the data when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Object, at any time, to the processing of your data, in which case our company will cease to process them, except for imperative legitimate reasons or to ensure defence against possible claims.
- Request the right of portability and to obtain, for oneself or for some other service provider, specific information about you.
- Under specific circumstances, you may request the restriction of the processing of your data, in which case our company will only store them for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- Withdraw your consent at any time, without such circumstance affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent before its withdrawal.
The person exercising his rights is required to prove his identity by submitting a copy of both sides of his official identification document, passport or equivalent document.
Our company will provide the information within a maximum time of one month, counting from the reception of the request. This period may be extended for two months, if necessary, according to the complexity and the number of requests.
You may lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority.
For additional information on your rights, please visit the website of the Andorran Data Protection Agency: (apda.ad).
QUALIFIED LAW ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA (LQPDP) CLAUSE REGARDING THE WEBSITE CONTACT FORM
This is an informative clause for the website Contact Form. The clause described here should be accepted in order to submit the contact.
BASIC DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION
Controller: PALOMÉ HOTELS, SA.
Purpose: To reply to inquiries submitted by means of the website form.
Rights: To access, rectify and erase data, and other rights as explained in the additional information.
Updates: 20 September 2019